Called, “The Navy Seal of Christian and conservative causes” by the Charlotte Observer, Chad Nesbitt is known for his straight talk and never give up attitude. His innovative ways of promoting American values and exposing the liberal agenda has made Chad a regular guest on national talk radio stations, TV programs, and editorial news publications.
In 2007, Nesbitt founded the Carolina Stompers. The Stompers set out to tackle un-principled Republicans for collaborating with liberal Democrats all for their personal gain. The Stompers efforts became a thorn in the side of local and state political leaders that did not support less government, low taxes, American values, and transparency. Liberals that wagged war on Christians and lied to minorities also found themselves to be a target of the Stompers. To this day, the Carolina Stompers have never lost a battle.
In 2010 Chad Nesbitt was elected as Chairman of the Buncombe County Republican Party. Nesbitt organized volunteers into a fighting machine to promote the principles of the BCGOP. Nesbitt wanted to show a clear difference between conservatives and liberals so the people could make an informed vote. Chairman Nesbitt along with the entire BCGOP Executive Committee made all Republican candidates sign a contract with the citizens of Buncombe County that said they will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. If they violated their contract with the citizens they must resign and would be excommunicated from the Republican Party.
Chad Nesbitt’s leadership brought the BCGOP to the people by getting the party involved in the school districts and promoting Republican principles via social media, television, radio, and news paper ads. This had never been done on such scale in the history of the BCGOP. Nesbitt’s marketing skills and straight talk kept the BCGOP principles in the news on a daily basis. During the election, the BCGOP was highly visible at voting sites and welcomed voters with pop up tents filled with Republican candidate information. Volunteers were stunned at how many voters were Democrats looking for conservative information. In the most liberal county in North Carolina, Nesbitt’s leadership was instrumental in the 2010 election electing 2 conservative judges, a Republican NC State House Rep, a Republican NC State Senator, and a Republican Buncombe County School Board member.
- “Chad Nesbitt is a bare knuckle political fighter that draws a clear line between conservatives and liberals.” – Joel Dillingham – Contractor Buncombe County
- “I never new we had a Republican Party in Buncombe County until Chad took it over.” – Kathy Severson – Grocery Manager
- “My friend Chad isn’t afraid to stand up for God and morality.” - Pastor Lewis Bartlett – Buncombe County
- “Chad Nesbitt helped me and my family when the city, county, and state wouldn’t.” – Angela Smith – Communications Director - Asheville
- “Chad is true to his word and a liberals worst nightmare.” – Eddie Harwood – Contractor Buncombe County
- “I changed my party affiliation from Democrat to Republican because of Chad.” - Lisa Banner – Dental Assistant Asheville.
- “Chad Nesbitt is the Chuck Norris of the BCGOP!” – Bobby Goggins – Haywood County
- “I just want to thank Chad for making me laugh! Those pranks against the liberals are so funny. Chad knows it is sometimes better to call attention to the liberal absurdity with comedy.” Jackie Briggs – Developer – Buncombe County
- “I can’t stand Chad Nesbitt” – Leslie Groetsch – 880 AM Local Edge Liberal Talk Radio Asheville
POLITICAL AND COMMUNITY ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Led the fight to stop the Buncombe County School system from allowing students with severe criminal histories to be allowed in mainstream public school and won!
- Lead organizer and Co-Chair of S.O.S - “Support Our Soldiers” – the largest United States Military support rally in the South East – Over 7000 in attendance and listened to world wide on Marine Base Radio.
- Producer and radio talk jock of the Citizens Speak Radio Show with co-host Don Yelton. 1310AM WISE Radio.
- Co-Founder of Citizens For Change – A Buncombe County common sense activist group.
- Founder and Chairman of the Carolina Stompers – The premiere conservative activist group in North Carolina.
- Elected as the 2010 Chairman of the Buncombe County Republican Party.
- Exposed the NC Democrat Party for honoring a white supremacist for over 52 years with their largest fundraiser of the year, the Vance Aycock Dinner. Charles “Aycock” led the 1898 Wilmington Race Riots where over 300 black Americans that ran the town were murdered. Chad Nesbitt forced the NC Democrat Party to change the name of the Vance Aycock Dinner.
- Produced the documentary “The Ghosts Of 1898″.
- Created the first BCGOP Telethon on Charter Channel 10. Seen in 9 counties in Western NC.
- Responsible for several Veteran Memorial celebrations in WNC.
- Fundraiser and fraternity member of the Shriners Hospital for the Burned and Crippled Child.
- Producer of over 25 commercials and TV shows promoting conservative causes.
- Held countless protests.
- Debated in numerous debates against liberals on radio, TV, and in schools.
- President Ronald Reagan
- Sarah Palin
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- COL. Scott Morgan (RET United States Air Force)
- LTG Hal Moore (RET United States Army)
- Cassius Marcellus Clay (AKA) Muhammad Ali
- The Handicap – The things they do to overcome everyday life is amazing.
Chad is married to his beautiful wife Nancy of 18 years. Together they have one daughter, the joy of their life, Savannah!